Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Sorry for the delay

I had some freaking plumbing problems with my shower; apparently, water and metal doesn't mix when it comes to screws...

by Thursday, I should have my report up regarding Japanese pitchers and their stats in Spring Training; right now, I have to dig through every paper scoreboard since 1997 to cumulate the stats. Just an FYI, take a Bonine before you ever use a microfilm machine!

There have been a few developments on the A's in regards to the roster i.e. Tyler Johnson being returned to the Cardinals. To think that they didn't get his rights with the Mulder trade is a complete error; there is no way that Johnson would be a deal breaker especially after being selected by the A's.

Again, sorry for the delay and thank you for your continued support!